Lenovo strategic event visual identity
Creative director // Rebecca Aamodt
Design lead // Melissa Herboth
Designer // Kathy Palmisano
Designer // Yea Hwang
The strategic event calendar starts in April and ends the following March. The visual design system strategy was to create a flexible system using brand colors, imagery, and typography. The goal was to create a coherent Lenovo brand experience for strategic events with consistent messaging and a unifying visual identity. Focus on the mission to lead and enable intelligent transformation.
- The design system created consistency across seven global events
- Streamlined workflow with agencies
- Repetition of common elements saved time and budget
- Evolution promotes continued design refinement and an increase in sophistication
- Success and design evolution allowed the visual system to remain in place for two cycles
You must be logged in to post a comment.